TimesJobs.com has announced the launch of Career Play – a mobile-enabled live document. Through Career Play users can update every milestone or achievement in their career, right from their cellphone instantly. Users can easily update any career related information e.g. beginning a new project, learning a new skill, receiving a certification or an award, from their cellphone on Career Play in less than 2 minutes.
Some key features of Career Play are:
- Interactive Career Timeline – a trendy way to glance through your career on an interactive timeline a color-coded chronological view of your career milestones.
- Add various attributes like education, company, projects, new skills, achievements, etc. on the move, very fast.
- Import your existing career profile from TimesJobs.com/LinkedIn/Facebook when you login using any of these accounts.
- Easy to add and update any of your items.
- Share your updated profile with anyone easily as a Career Play profile or a PDF resume.
- Invite your most trusted colleagues and keep track of their career advancements, at a micro level, that is not available on any other platform
- Seamless share your career highlights and profile with your friends and professionals
- Privacy options in the application let you control what you allow others to see of your profile.
Demonstrating the app, Saurabh Goel, Head Mobility, TBSL, explained, “Career Play is an HTML5 based webapp which is compatible with iPhone, iPad, Android devices and blackberry devices. It runs well on screen resolutions above 240×320 and in portrait mode. As it’s a webapp, you don’t need to install anything – just point your mobile browser to www.mycareerplay.com and begin plotting your career on your timeline.”